M. Gregory Embrey
Primary Practice: Real Estate
- J.D., Gonzaga University, 1999, magna cum laude
- B.A., Whitman College, 1990
Greg Embrey focuses his practice in the areas of estate and business planning, real estate transactions, land use, and entity formation. Greg has also counseled public and non-profit entities on matters involving reorganizations, real estate acquisition and development, public contracting, and employment contracts. In addition, Greg has experience litigating real property disputes, challenges to land use entitlements, construction claims and commercial contracts.
- Licensed to practice in Idaho and Washington.
- Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 2010.
- Coeur d’Alene Estate Planning Council
- Inland Northwest Land Trust
- North Idaho Building Contractors Association
- Spokane Community College Foundation