Mark A. Ellingsen
Primary Practice: Litigation
- J.D., Willamette University, 1992
- B.A., Whitman College, 1989
Mark has extensive experience representing lenders in creditor’s rights cases, bankruptcy proceedings and prosecuting adversary proceedings pertaining to bankruptcy cases. These proceedings include successfully litigating creditor’s claims pertaining to non-dischargeability of debt and objections to discharge due to debtor misconduct. Furthermore, a significant portion of Mark’s practice includes insurance defense, employment law, and tort litigation. Mark also handles a wide variety of other matters which include commercial litigation and real estate litigation as well.
Licensed to practice in Washington, Idaho and Montana
- Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 1995
- AV Attorney Rating on Martindale.com
- Nordstrom v. Guindon, 135 Idaho 343 (2000).