William C. Lenz
- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, with distinction, 2015
- B.S., Mathematics, Walla Walla University, magna cum laude, 2012
Bill Lenz practices primarily in Witherspoon Kelley's real estate, business, and corporate practice groups. He assists clients in a variety of areas, including: business formation, mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, and banking regulation compliance. Bill also practices civil litigation and helps clients in matters involving commercial or contractual disputes, retrieval of collateral, and payment law.
Before joining the firm, Bill was a summer associate at Witherspoon Kelley and spent another summer as a law clerk for the Honorable Sara Darrow of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois. During law school, Bill was the Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Corporation Law and participated in moot court competitions.
- Licensed to practice in Washington Washington, Idaho, and Montana
- Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 2015
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association