Stanley F. Corbit
Primary Practice: Litigation
- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis, 2017
- B.A., Political Science, University of Washington, 2011
Stan Corbit practices primarily in Witherspoon Kelley’s civil litigation department. Stan also has experience dealing with commercial, employment, medical negligence, real estate, and state and local government law matters.
Prior to joining Witherspoon Kelley, Stan volunteered for two Washington state-wide legal services organizations where he helped research new legislation. Before law school, Stan spent two and a half years in China teaching English at Qingdao University of Technology. Stan retains a limited working proficiency in Mandarin Chinese and is re-learning Spanish.
In his spare time, Stan enjoys competitive sports, reading political history, and traveling to new places.
- Licensed to practice in Washington
- Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 2017
- Associate Editor, Washington University Journal of Law & Policy
- Scholar in Law Award, merit scholarship
- Award for Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- Outstanding Advocate Award, Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Competition
- Dean’s List (law school and undergraduate)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Washington State
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association