Samuel C. Thilo
Primary Practice: Litigation
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law, Idaho Law Review Editor, 2010
- B.S., Northwestern University, 2005
Sam focuses his practice on civil litigation and corporate legal matters. He has experience in a wide variety of professional negligence and medical malpractice cases, including defending real estate appraisers, hospitals, physicians, nurses, and mental healthcare providers in Washington State and drafting successful appeals. Sam also focuses on employment law disputes, including defending wrongful termination and harassment claims, and handling general employment matters. He has provided counsel in other civil matters ranging from timber trespass disputes to breach of contract claims.
Prior to joining Witherspoon Kelley as an attorney, Sam worked as a project manager in Madison, Wisconsin at Epic Systems Corporation, the nation’s leading software maker for electronic medical records.
- Licensed to practice in Washington and Idaho
- Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 2010
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Eastern District of Washington Federal Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division