Pamela D. Combo
- J.D., University of Montana School of Law, 2014; high honors
- B.A., University of Montana, summa cum laude
Prior to joining Witherspoon Kelley, Pamela clerked for the Honorable N. Randy Smith, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Pamela also clerked for the Honorable Fredrick P. Corbit, Chief Bankruptcy Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Washington and externed for the Honorable Ralph Kirscher, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Montana.
Pamela is a frequent speaker at Bankruptcy CLEs and seminars. During her time with the Bankruptcy Court, she was an active member of the Chapter 13 Plan Working Group, tasked with developing the revised Chapter 13 Plan for the Eastern District of Washington.
Pamela enjoys alternative dispute resolution. She was appointed and has successfully mediated cases involving student loans and contract disputes.
- Licensed to practice in Washington and Montana
- Admitted to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 2017
- Cited as student research assistant: Cases and Materials on the Law of the Sea (Louis Sohn, John Noyes, Erik Franckx & Kristen Juras eds., 2d ed. 2014)
- Recipient of the following awards from the University of Montana School of Law:
- Phi Delta Phi Outstanding Student Award
- American Bankruptcy Institute Excellence Award
- Peer awarded Outstanding Law Student Award for graduating class
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Montana State Bar Association
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Co-Presenter - BANKRUPTCY SERVICE ISSUES: How to Do it Right & What Happens If You Don't; Bankruptcy Bar Association for the Eastern District of Washington, Bankruptcy Fall Seminar, Oct. 2017