Hollie J. Westly
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 1992
- Ph.D., University of Illinois, 1986
- M.S., University of Missouri, 1981
- B.S., University of Wisconsin, 1978
Hollie has over 20 years of experience advising healthcare providers including hospitals, healthcare systems and networks, physician practices, nursing homes, clinical laboratories, and other ancillary healthcare service providers on a wide range of legal matters. The areas of practice include employment, regulatory compliance (anti-kickback, fraud and abuse and Stark laws), licensing, reimbursement, contracting, taxation, governance, corporate structures, joint ventures, medical staff credentialing, consent to care and confidentiality.
Prior to joining Witherspoon Kelley, Hollie was a Senior Staff Attorney at Providence Health & Services in Spokane.
Hollie frequently speaks on various health law topics at seminars sponsored by the Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys, and also at a variety of continuing legal education courses.
Licensed to practice in Washington
Licensed to practice in Idaho
- Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 2014
Boards & Memberships:
- Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- President-Elect, Board of the Sacred Heart Medical Center Foundation
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys, President 2002-2003