Christopher G. Varallo
- J.D., Gonzaga University, 1999, cum laude, Gonzaga Law Review Editor-in-Chief, Alpha Sigma Nu Honor Society
- B.A., Colorado State University, 1995
Christopher Varallo practices in the areas of banking, creditors’ rights, general business, real estate and intellectual property. Christopher has advocated for creditors’ rights in bankruptcy and receivership proceedings, and handles complex real and personal property foreclosure and collection actions in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon courts. He reviews bank and savings and loan compliance concerning numerous state and federal requirements, and works on a variety of complex real estate transactions, including drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements and commercial leases. Christopher has extensive experience obtaining trademark and copyright protection for numerous business entities.
- Licensed to practice in Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Nez Perce Tribal Court
- Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 1999
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Adjunct Professor
- North Idaho College Division of Business and Professional Programs, Adjunct Faculty (2004-2007)
- Counsel for mortgage services and lenders in defending "wrongful foreclosure" lawsuit in both state & federal courts.
- Counsel for secured lender in contested Chapter 11 proceeding where secured lender’s claim exceeds $2.8 million.
- Counsel for secured lender in Idaho judicial foreclosure where obligation amount exceeds $2.5 million.
- Counsel for seller/lessee in real estate leaseback transaction for sale price exceeding $3.5 million.
- Counsel for secured lender in Washington Chapter 12 proceeding involving debtor-in-possession financing for dairy farm.
- Successfully prosecuted International Arbitration for cybersquatting under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
- Successfully applied for and registered over one hundred trademarks/servicemarks before the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
- Federal Bar Associations and Bankruptcy Bar Associations, Eastern and Western Districts of Washington, Idaho and Oregon
- Oregon State Bar House of Delegates, 2006-2009
- Southside Senior Activity Center, Former General Counsel