Witherspoon Kelley has assembled a team of Business and Corporate, Securities, Tax, and Litigation attorneys capable of handling a broad range of services designed primarily to protect and preserve intellectual property rights. Our innovative solutions enable our clients to resolve potential business problems and remain on track to achieve their strategic goals.
Witherspoon Kelley is qualified to provide services in the following Intellectual Property areas:
- Confidentiality agreements
- Federal copyright and trademark registrations and renewals
- Licensing agreements, including franchise and dealership agreements
- Litigation regarding breach of licensing and consulting agreements
- Protection and enforcement of trade secrets including drafting employee agreements and manuals and covenants not to compete
- Safeguarding intangible property, addressing competitive concerns, and limiting unfair competition
- Trademark and copyright infringement and validity litigation
- Trademark and copyright searches to determine enforceability
Witherspoon Kelley has substantial expertise in handling transactional matters in which intellectual property issues play a significant role. We have considerable experience drafting financing and joint venture transactions for both entrepreneurs and emerging growth companies. Our lawyers regularly provide services and advice regarding the formation of new LLC's, partnerships, and joint ventures, as well as mergers and acquisitions and securities offerings, including venture capital financings. In each of these types of transactions, our goal is to develop, protect, and enforce intellectual property rights in order to help meet clients' immediate and long-term goals.
Practitioners of Intellectual Property Law: