Todd J. Adolphson
Primary Practice: Litigation
- J.D., Gonzaga University, 2013, cum laude and President Student Bar Association
- B.A., Business, University of Washington, 2006, Dean's List
Todd Adolphson is part of Witherspoon Kelley’s Civil Litigation Department. He specializes in the defense of medical negligence claims against physicians and hospitals, working with organizational medical malpractice teams. Todd also assists in small liabilities and personal injury claims, and related employment law disputes.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate, Todd served a legal intern with Witherspoon Kelley during his 3L year. During law school, Todd also interned at the Center for Justice where he helped implement a juvenile records sealing program. Participation in multiple jury trials at the Spokane County Prosecutors Office honed and polished his trial skills.
Licensed to practice in Washington
Licensed to practice in Montana
- Licensed to practice in Federal Court
Joined Witherspoon Kelley in 2013
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Washington SYLD, President Elect